4.15.2010

8 Days Until We Leave for China??

I may have to take the ticker down from the top of this page.  Every time I sign into the blog, I suffer a mini panic attack as the days count down, and I feel less and less ready.  Actually, if I take the time to think about it, it's remarkable how much we've been able to accomplish in four short months.  But, of course, there's still a ton of stuff to do.  Thankfully, my last day of work is tomorrow, so I'll be able to devote the weekend and most of next week to packing and making sure we are fully equipped when we get to China.  Even if we're not, we expect to be able to find most of what we need in China.  We're staying exclusively in urban areas.  In fact, our hotel in Nanjing has a mall attached to it with a McDonald's, a Starbucks, a Sephora, and a Nine West!  So, while things will be very different over there, it's not going to be as much of a culture shock as it might be if we were going to a more remote province.  

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Have a happy and safe journey overseas!!

    Love,
    (your sister)Sue

    ReplyDelete