4.20.2010

Why You Should Leave Comments

I thought I would take a moment to mention why we're keeping this blog in the first place.  I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but we wanted a way to memorialize our journey to Silas, and create something he can enjoy when he gets older.  I found a great website, http://blog2print.sharedbook.com, that turns any blog into a printed hardcover book.  The book will include photos, and any comments to our posts.  So if you want to send a little message to Silas, please feel free to add a comment to the blog.  (Just not on this post.  I'll probably exclude this one from the book.)  You don't have to include your email if you don't want to.  Just log in as Anonymous, and type away!  Be sure to type your name or initials at the end of your comment, though, so we'll know who it came from.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! We can't wait to see photos of you two with Silas. It's been such a long journey but you soon will realize it was totally worth it.

    Enjoy it all.

    Kevin, Violet and Jake

    ReplyDelete