A very happy and jet lagged mom surrounded by her babies. Life is good.
Brian and I just wanted to wish our moms, stepmoms, and all our mom friends a happy Mother's Day today. I am spending my first Mother's Day unpacking, and trying to get the house somewhat organized so we can quickly establish a routine for Silas. So far, it's going very well. We're all dealing with extreme jet lag, and trying to get back on east coast time, and we all have colds, but we're still taking time to enjoy the day. We got up early this morning and Brian and Silas took me out for a big American breakfast. Silas ate a ton! I was happy to see that. I generally worry about his eating. He's such a little peanut. My goal is to get him into his size 12 mos. clothing by the time he's 16 mos. old. If his appetite continues like it did this morning, I think it's doable. :)
What an awesome Mother's Day! Congratulations Mom. Welcome home. Kevin, Violet, Jake
ReplyDelete