1.29.2010
Still Chasing...
Well, we mistakenly thought out paper chasing days were behind us. Surprise! Today, I got an email from our social worker, who is trying to prepare our home study update for USCIS. She submitted a draft to our agency, and the agency said it was entirely deficient for USCIS purposes. Great. So, now the agency and the social worker are communicating to try and get things right. All of a sudden, we find ourselves having to provide updated tax returns and medical updates from our physicians. The medical thing is annoying because it effectively adds a week or more to our timing, as I try to get my doctor to sign it. It just so happens that I have an appointment next Friday, but I really want to have all this wrapped up before then. I'll feel much better when USCIS has our home study update and we have our LOA from China.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi,Cograts to both of you.Just got home today and saw your blog..He is so cute.Hope it's not to long of a wait.I'll follow your progress on the blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm so HAPPY for both of you.
Love
Jan & Rog