5.21.2010
He Walks!
Silas took his first steps unassisted today! I'm so glad I had the video camera handy to capture the magic. It's truly incredible how far he has come in four short weeks. When we met Silas, he had very poor muscle tone, and barely had the ability to roll himself over from his back to his front. When he would try to walk while holding the furniture, he couldn't move his right foot very well at all. We wondered if something might be wrong neurologically. But, it was just a lack of regular exercise. Now, he's walking by himself. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQslMtnKd8Q
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow! After watching the video I never would have guessed those were his first steps! He is an old pro!
ReplyDeleteWow, isn't that great!!! He is soooo adorable, I can't wait to meet him...now you are going to have your hands full, Jen. he will keep you quite busy chasing after him!!! but you will enjoy every minute of it, I guarantee it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a trooper! Very impressed how he gets
ReplyDeleteright back up again without help.
Can't wait to get healthy and to come for a visit.
Love,
Mimi